Christi is My Hero

Current mood: loved 
Category: Friends
I was lucky enough to meet Christi this year through Mikey. We were first introduced at Pride in June, when her hair was a bit more strawberry blonde than its current shade. We shared the parade with Tim, Jeremiah, Mikey, 3P, Cole, Andy, and ?Mike?. And a few hundred thousand other people. A few days later, I received my first Snapfish. Christi always has her camera and shares the photos with Snapfish. I appreciate this about her, and I try to be like her by sharing my photos when I remember to take them. 

Christi came to see my show this summer--only a few other friends did. 

Christi gives my dog peanuts so that he can poop them out the next day. :)

Christi thinks I'm pretty butch. And she always expresses such joy when she sees me. 

Christi lives by her convictions, cooks a mean vegetarian dish (with blue cheese on top!) and would do anything to help her friends. Yes, meeting and growing to know this extraordinary person was one of my joys of 2006, yet I left her off the list because I feel that I've known her forever. 

Christi, you have an unlimited, engraved invitation to my house. Anytime, night or day, you are always welcome here. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL LIKE THIS

Three Things Your (Gay) Christian Kid Needs to Hear from You