The Next Chapter


The next chapter of my life begins today. I left the Gap store where I've worked for the past 15 months, and I won't be returning. I turned in my keys and said goodbye to the people I've enjoyed working with so much! Shannon bought us a Chinese food lunch, and several managers and associates handed me cards of Thank You and Good Luck. The past year has been an amazing journey with these people, one that started out rough, but now I feel that I'm leaving the one of the strongest teams I've been with in 8+ years at Gap Inc. Congrats to everyone for making that happen!

Sometime in June, I don't know exactly when, I'll be traveling to China to work with one of the sponsors of the 2008 Summer Olympics. I'll use this blog to keep everyone updated on my daily activities and hopefully post some fun pictures of me in China. But for now, let's celebrate the good fortune that closed one door and opened another. I'll have some drinks with friends this weekend to celebrate, and I'll finally have time to finish painting my kitchen, tiling my shower, and drywalling my bathroom! I can't wait! Stay tuned, I'll show you some before and after photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL LIKE THIS

Three Things Your (Gay) Christian Kid Needs to Hear from You