Work is Going Well

Sunrise is Different Every Morning!


Well, I've been here 2 weeks now! I've been pretty focused on work, and it's going well. We had some long days in the beginning, but now we're coming in at 9am and usually getting out at 8pm. I stop by Starbucks every morning for a Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and lunch is usually a sandwich from PHAT (Pretty Hot And Tasty,) where they serve Montreal Smoked Meat, flown in daily from Schwarz's in Montreal. The sandwiches are pretty darn good!

Last weekend was pretty low key. I hung out at friends of my friend Trevor on Friday and Saturday night. Sunday, I had brunch at Provence with Julia, shopped a bit downtown, and we came in to work because the website was going live for more ticket sales. My roommate Frank arrived Sunday, and he was at the apartment when I got home, so we caught up a bit before going to bed. Frank was with us in Beijing.

Last night, I met Trevor for dinner at Moxie's, Jacob and friends joined us at Fountain Pub for drinks, and then Max joined us before we did a little dancing at Odyssey.

The city is starting to change - streets are starting to close, Mag & Bag stations are being set up, more people have arrived to work in our offices, and more are on their way. Although I'll be in Vegas most of next week, I'm getting excited for the Games to get under way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL LIKE THIS

Three Things Your (Gay) Christian Kid Needs to Hear from You